There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Apologies for the radio silence

Dear all,

I am so sorry I haven't been here to update for the longest time.

Basically the real world got in the way. I have been fortunate enough to secure my dream job as a the Director of Library Services for a small town in Alberta called Chestermere. It is a beautiful, vibrant community that I am happy and proud to serve.

As many of you know, I am actually from the UK, so taking up this job meant packing up the family and moving to the otherside of the world on short notice. It meant wading through the soup of immigration and culture shocks (we still are). It was a small price to pay for the chance to live in my dream place and do my dream job, but it also meant I had to let a couple of things slide - including the Project.

I will get back to the Project, although it is looking as though it will be in the New Year. Yes I know that is forever away, but my goal is to get this right, rather than doing a half-job at it.

In the meantime feel free to drop me some emails if you have people you would like me to approach for interview. I'll get on with next year's list and I promise to get this site back off the ground.

Hugs to all,

Gem x

3 comments:

katyk said...

Yay! Look forward to it x

Marian Perera said...

Congratulations on landing your dream job, Gemma!

I used to work in a library and I loved it. Hope you're also enjoying living in Chestermere.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]depo medrol cost
[/url] medrol pack nausea
order Solu-Medrol 8 mg
methylprednisolone im